Image Retouching & Restoration
Adobe Photoshop Fix enables powerful, yet easy image retouching and restoration on your Android phone. Heal, smooth, liquify, lighten and make other edits and adjustments that give you the precise look you’re after. Access edited photos within other Adobe mobile and desktop apps by signing in to Adobe Creative Cloud to further refine them or use them in other creative projects – it’s all powered by Adobe CreativeSync.
Photoshop Fix Features
• Retouch and restore photos using tools that give you the exact look, structure and feel you want:
– Face-aware Liquify – Make dramatic edits to facial features. Create a bigger smile, slim down those cheeks or edit other facial points with remarkable ease.
– Liquify — Push, pull, rotate, swell or reshape any area to create subtle or drastic effects.
– Heal and patch — Fix imperfections using content from surrounding areas and then blend the result.
– Smooth — Simply paint to smooth or sharpen skin, landscapes or other content.
– Lighten and darken — Add or remove light from specific parts of a photo.
• Edit and adjust photos using a variety of essential tools:
– Color — Desaturate to remove all color or to create a mix of color and black-and-white.
– Paint — Get precise effects with an eyedropper that lets you sample colors, an adjustable brush and an eraser.
– Adjust — Add vignettes and control exposure, contrast and saturation
– Defocus — Blur part of a photo to draw attention to your key subject.
• Send your images directly to Photoshop CC on the desktop so you can refine them and take them further. Fix converts all your edits to layers and packages your image as a PSD file.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Fix and send your retouched images to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Or open and enhance Lightroom images and send them directly to your Lightroom Collections. All of your edits will be synced across all your computers and devices. If you make a change on your device, it will show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Also take a look at these other free Adobe apps in the App Store:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your Android device — anywhere you are.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
• Photoshop Express – Easy photo editor for applying effects and filters
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
Copyright© 2017 Modogadget